· Responsible in overall manning and directing all phases of plant production operations and facilities
· development and maintenance
· Specific duties and responsibilities:
· 1. Plan, organize, direct and coordinate daily plant activities with department managers to ensure
· that production and product quality objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective
· 2. Institute operating policies, systems and procedures to:
· 2.1. Monitor and control operations and trigger corrective actions;
· 2.2. Streamline and align existing plant operations with the company's SAP Computerized
· 2.3. Control and allocate resources effectively and fully utilize all plant assets and manpower
· resources to produce optimal results.
· 3. Establish targets and program. of activities for all departments supervised based on overall
· objectives agreed with the EVP & General Manager.
· 4. Develop innovative systems and processes using modern technologies to improve streamline and
· modernize plant operations with the goal of achieving ISO, HACCP and GMP certifications.
· 5. Maintain a clean and safe plant compliant with all govern-mandated labor, safety, and
· environmental regulations
· 6. Develop and institute training programs to motivate and enhance competencies of all department
· heads and staff supervised in order to meet agreed objectives and targets.
· 7. Coordinates with contractor, suppliers during the construction and installation of new equipment
· or renovation of machines as well civil work projects.
· 8. Review submitted engineering plans and layouts concerning installation, renovation, or
· fabrica6ion of machine parts of equipment before submission to the EVP/GM for his approval.
· 9. Performs other special projects or tasks which may from time to time be assigned by
· the EVP & General Manager
· · Lic Mechanical Engineering Graduate or Industrial Engineering Grad
· · With 5 years experience in a manufacturing or in handling operations of consumer products
· · Excellent communication skills in English (oral & written)
· · Computer literate
· · Team player
· Hiring Rate : Min Php 75,000
· Max Php 80,000.00
· send resume to email@example.com