POSITION: Production Assistant
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
FLSA STATUS: Part-time/Hourly/Non-exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an opening for a Production Assistant at Booth Amphitheatre. The Production Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing technical and practical assistance to the Production Manager on event days.
- Assist Production Manager with day of show activities
- Prepare, set-up and tidy backstage areas (dressing rooms, production offices and catering areas) prior to arrival of outside crew
- Maintain a safe and professional working environment
- Operate sound equipment and movie projection for smaller productions
- Assist Production Manager in maintaining house equipment
- Any other duties assigned by Venue Management
· Minimum of 3 years of concert or theatre production experience and/or education
· Trained audio skills in analog, digital mixing consoles and projectors
· Ability to technically assist and manage small stage performances
- Ability to think critically in challenging situations, follow instructions and communicate effectively with others
· Excellent written, verbal and, organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Available to work irregular and flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including but not limited to being able to get in and around venue with personal mobility, lifting, carrying, moving and exposure to loud noises.
To Apply: All applications must be submitted online via the following link:
101 Wilkinson Ave
Cary, NC 27513
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 919-462-2025.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.