CH2M HILL BWXT West Valley, LLC (CHBWV) is an environmental management company under contract to the Department of Energy (DOE) whose mission is to decommission a former nuclear fuel reprocessing facility. CHBWV is located 35 miles south of Buffalo, New York, close to excellent ski resorts, boating, and fishing on Lakes Erie, Ontario and Chautauqua.
To apply for this position go to: http://www.chbwv.com
Position Title: Project Control Analyst Req. #: EX-142
Posting Date: 10/10/2018 Posting Closed: 1st consideration deadline 11/10/2018
or until filled
Under direct supervision, support the development/execution of project and functional planning. Develop, maintain, and monitor performance baselines, following approved CHBWV processes for baseline development, change control, performance analysis and EAC development. The change control process includes proposal development.
Education & Experience:
BA/BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction or the recognized equivalent plus a minimum of five (5) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience. Must have a background in planning, budget preparation, and basic scheduling techniques.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Work with managers and customers to develop a statement of work (WBS; Dictionary, objectives, assumptions, and deliverables), resource estimate, and a baseline schedule for the project; in support of the project manager in support of contract mods and change proposals.
- Supports analysis of schedule, identifies and investigates project schedule variance.
- Collects and updates data and updates and produces scheduling reports.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of work breakdown structures (WBS) and support activities to implement applicable coding. Supports basic schedule development.
- Understands Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling concepts and principles and able and able to develop basic engineering, procurement and decontamination/decommissioning schedule logic.
- Supports gathering and assembling data for schedule updating.
- Supports measurement of project schedule progress and gathers and assembles data for schedule and network update.
- Understands concepts and principles of scope control, change management and earned value methodology.
- Gathers data for schedule baseline development and maintenance.
- Supports monthly report preparation.
- May participate in planning and scheduling meeting to gain insight to planning and scheduling issues.
- Communicate with project team members, managers, and customers for problem resolution, process improvements and validation of information.
- Perform special cost or schedule studies and scenario development.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Support proposal preparation process to include the following:
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Create and assemble back up documentation to support overall proposal.
We are an EEO Employer
Drug Free workplace
U.S. Citizenship is required for employment
This Organization Participates in E-Verify