Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 80 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand their reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join with us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for an IT Project Manager at our corporate office in Orlando, FL. The IT Project Manager is a key liaison between business users and IT team members. Responsible to work closely with business users to determine and document their needs, communicating on a non-technical level. Includes functional analysis and design, creation of test plans, and user acceptance testing. This position will also act as a Project Manager effectively managing resources, schedules, and quality of deliverables through the full project life cycle. Works with other project stakeholders to help define and meet the overall project goals in terms of scope, time, budget, risk, resources, and customer satisfaction. Works to be a leader in project management discipline and participates in driving project management methodologies through the organization.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Manages the day to day details of defined projects, works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure superior customer and client experience and executes project plans
- Develops and maintains project/resource plans and schedule
- Creates and monitors project estimates and budget as required
- Manages project change control in terms of scope, schedule, costs, quality, risk and facilitates project reporting
- Promotes common understanding of project timeliness, milestones, and reporting in order to align project stakeholders and team members
- Provides informal coaching to teams and project stakeholders
- Responsible for Project Management discipline and standards
- Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management and Business Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, CISM, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Experience with ERP Systems required (MS Dynamics experience strongly preferred)
- MS Project and MS Project Online Required
- Experience working with Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Advanced Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access with an emphasis on Data Analysis
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Query Analyzer (2012 R2)
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions