· Proficient in project management of multi-million dollar contract.
· Ability to direct a professional, multi-disciplinary work team in the development, implementation, operation and evaluation of contracted programs.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of complaint management, service recovery, change management and risk management processes.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
· Group facilitation and consensus building skills required.
· Knowledge of Medicaid programs is required.
· Knowledge and skill in prioritizing, scheduling, coordinating work while managing multiple tasks and deadlines
· Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
· Ability to travel by car or airplane to customer and Company meetings as needed.