PeopleTec is seeking a Protocol Analyst to support our Colorado Springs, CO operations.
Candidate will provide administrative and protocol and event management support to Command group, Management Board, and Program Directors including, military protocol and meeting support for award ceremonies, retirements, internal agency events and meetings; Administrative functions include receiving calls and visitors courteously, prepare sign-in sheets and maintain related records. Candidate may also determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to other personnel. The Protocol & Event Management Analyst will assist in protocol and event management activities to include site selection, event set-up and design and on-site administration and logistics for meetings, conferences and events. Candidate will also assist in scheduling, coordination and logistics for distinguished visitor support in cooperation with Department of State offices, Embassies, and Ministries of Defense offices and will assist with customs and cultural etiquette and manage Agency flag etiquette.
The Protocol & Event Management Analyst will coordinate with local security activities to arrange base access and restricted area badges for visitors; oversee registration for multiple conferences with large numbers of attendees; operate audio and video systems in several conference rooms, providing Video Teleconferencing; and may be required to drive distinguished visitors in and out of restricted areas and the local community. This position will sometimes require weekend and/or nighttime work.
- Protocol and/or Event Management experience and Military Experience/Knowledge of Military Protocol
- Candidate must be capable of working independently with minimal direction.
- Candidate must possess strong verbal, communication and writing skills; must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have the ability to multi-task and complete assignments on schedule.
- Must have experience working in a team environment.
- Candidate must exhibit strong management skills in organizing, negotiating and executing multiple events for senior officials.
- Competency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel is required.
- Must have a current driver's license.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A U.S. DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have a Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this clearance level during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree is required with 6+ years of directly traceable experience. Directly related experience (or certifications) may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Strong leadership skills and experience desired.
- Certifications or documented training in Protocol and Event Management strongly preferred.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.