· Ensure that all incoming raw materials to be used are tested on time and passes all JHPI requirements
· Ensure that samplings of green sheets are monitored and reported to TL’s to make sure that manufacturing process will produce products conforming to JHPI specifications.
· To ensure compliance of proper run guides by operators by timely regular monitoring.
· Guarantee that systems and procedures are in place to maintain quality of all out-going finished products within specifications.
· Ensure that all measuring instruments used in the manufacture of fiber cement products are calibrated according to planned schedule to prevent inaccurate testing results
· Make certain that Quality related documents and records are reviewed, updated, approved for adequacy, properly identified and properly controlled
· Ensure continuing suitability and effectiveness of the quality management system by conducting periodic review and assessment, and formulating strategies for improvement
· Ensure that the business operation conforms to the QMS by conducting periodic assessment and provides input to review, correction and/or improvement.
· Make sure that corrective and preventive actions are done within a specified period to correct non-conformities
· Appropriate and timely corrective and preventive actions to customers feedback and complaints
· Ensure that business operations conform to the management systems by employing statistical techniques to monitor performance
· Compliance to Company Safety Rules and Regulations
· Ensure compliance to all safety procedure in all tasks performed.
· Ensure 95% attendance in all EH&S trainings.
· Ensure compliance to the plant housekeeping program
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org