Chamberlain Group is seeking an amazing IT professional who would thrive in a modern, newly constructed, collaborative workspace with top-notch amenities including a fitness center, in house dining services and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist employees succeed.
As a member of the MyQ team, the System Quality Assurance Technician will execute quality assurance processes for all MyQ software development projects. The QA Technician will work under the direction of the team Manager and QA Team Lead to ensure all software deliverables meet stated requirements and specifications by testing according to program requirements and industry best practices. The QA Technician will actively research and implement improved testing methods, processes, tools, metrics, and test systems.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS and/or BA in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years’ experience in conducting QA testing on for websites and mobile phone applications
- Experience working in Scrum team and familiar with sprint planning, ticket management, demos, retrospectives, burndown chart tracking.
- Experience working to support consumer-facing products with a strong engineering and/or IT service level component.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes tests and processes within an Agile Scrum framework.
- Responsible for review and development of test cases, testing, test tools and test plans.
- Supports the QA team’s pursuit of quality assurance best practices.
- Writes QA task plans, tickets, documents and communications supporting the QA Team Lead and Team Manager.
- Submits defects (bug) along with tracking, reporting and re-testing of defects using JIRA.
- Participates in daily scrum meetings and program reviews throughout the project lifecycle, including meetings with extended project staff and/or analysts to discuss benefits of testing, clarify requirements and to otherwise assist in the delivery of the new roadmap and/or functional projects.
- Researches tools and standards which can improve manual and automated testing.
- Continuously improves and revises testing standards, processes, methodologies and documentation.
- Collaborates with Engineering Test Lab team members on combined hardware-software testing projects.
- Expands the amount of test automation for regression test execution utilizing Ready API, Appium, Selenium, and Microsoft Test Framework.
- Other duties as assigned, i.e. involved in cross-company activities to drive innovation and QA adoption.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We are an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.