Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities with significant upward potential for the motivated individual in a leading multinational company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
· Performs mechanical, expansion, and bending testing
· Performs dimensional and hardness and determination if parts meet requirements
· Prepare certifications.
· Performs internal audits.
· Evaluate samples submitted by sales.
· Conduct quality audits of the extrusion line.
· Process material delivered to the Laboratory in a timely manner.
· Communicate quality issues/concerns when necessary
· Suggest and/or recommend solutions and/or root causes to quality issues