Ridgeline International is seeking a full charge recruiter to help us continue to grow our company. The ideal candidate will serve as a trusted advisor in the area of talent acquisition and have a strong track record of presenting/delivering a strong talent pool. This position is located in Tysons Corner, VA.
The ideal candidate shall have experience partnering with leadership in the hiring process, specifically in the areas of creating job descriptions, posting job descriptions to various recruitment and outreach sites, conducting interviews and managing the applicant tracking process.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Identify need and develop job descriptions
- Assess applicant’s qualifications by reviewing resumes and comparing quals to the job requirements and conducting interviews
- Maintain applicant tracking database
- Attend Career Fairs as needed
- Assist HR Manager with on-boarding tasks
- Participate in weekly meetings to present status on hiring actions
- Build Social Media sites as another resource for recruiting
- Maintains confidentiality and safeguards information
- Serves as a resource for employees in regards to career development within the organization
- Participates in annual wage surveys and assists with the generation of annual reporting
- 5 years as a Full Life Cycle Recruiter, specifically supporting a government contractor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of Federal, State and Local laws associated with employment practices and hiring
- Proactive recruitment and retention actions
Desired Education and Certification:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business
- SHRM-CP (desired)
- Previous experience providing administrative support to programs operating overseas
Must have a current active Secret security clearance. Candidates will be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
Performance Management, People Skills, Employment Law, Project Management, Microsoft Office Experience, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills; Netsuite, SuitePeople and Taleo.