Registered Nurse (RN) - Sign on Bonus / Full Benefits Package
Landmark Hospital of Athens is currently searching for full time Registered Nurses to join our staff. We offer premium pay, full benefits package plus sign on bonus.
We are a premier Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) facility. The hospital has built a solid reputation for providing the very best patient care and excellent customer service. This excellence is due to the tireless efforts of the experienced and competent staff of physicians, nurses, other clinicians and support personnel, who are dedicated to being the best at what they do.
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
- Providing care for patients and management of their conditions, with regard to vital signs and lab work
- Collaborating with Physicians and various disciplines within the hospital in order to manage patient care
- Assisting the medical staff with in-house procedures
- Interacting and communicating with patient family members
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Keywords: ICU, CCU, medical, surgical, hospital, RN, registered nurse, LTAC, LTACH, PRN