Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 80 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand their reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join with us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have openings for Family Service Advisors at Anderson-McQueen in St. Petersburg, FL. The Family Service Advisor will have a rewarding career opportunity selling products and services everyone needs while serving hundreds of local families each year.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Obtain self- generated leads and schedule presentations to meet assigned individual sales goals.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a comforting atmosphere that enables the clients to make informed
- Provide products and services to existing and potential individual customers, associations and
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and call night as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of sales experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person
- Ability to work with clients one on one and build strong customer relationships
- Driven and self-motivated to generate revenue by selling company products
- Availability to work day, evening, holidays and weekend hours as needed
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
Team Member Benefits Include:
- Entry-level and experienced professionals; students and veterans – we offer complete career paths regardless of your career and life stage
- Work schedules that fit your lifestyle - full-time, part-time and on-call
- Unique ShareLife® technology lets you create one-of-a-kind life celebrations for the families you serve
- Competitive salaries and performance incentives
- Team member referral bonus program
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, long-term disability and short-term disability