Specific Work Content:
Involves price negotiations with overseas suppliers, payment adjustment, and delivery to domestic manufacturers. Frequency of Business Trip to Asia, Europe.
After joining our company, we will teach you about the trade practice, the industry and our products.
Employment Status: Regular employee
Department: Trade Sales Department
Work location: Kanagawa, Japan (nearest station Shinyokohama)
1. Japanese- business Level (N1 – N2)
2. English - business Level
3. Freshers are highly encouraged to Apply.
· Frequent Traveler
· Work experience in overseas subsidiary company management.
· More than 1 year experience in real business world
PC Skills: Word / Excel
Working Hours: 09: 00 ~ 18: 00
-Flextime - Yes
Holidays: Weekends, national holidays, summer and New Year each 5 days
-Annual holiday days 124 holidays in total (per year)
- House Allowance (30% of the rent covered by the company).
- Retirement bonus.
- Insurance - Social insurance fully covered.
- Transportation: up to 30,000 per month.
How to Apply:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process:
If you’re looking for a Translator Job, Apply and Register here: