Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Array Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in solar tracking and is experiencing explosive growth built on our best-in-class technology and dynamic team. Array is seeking highly skilled, self-motivated people who want to accelerate the world’s adoption of clean and economical energy. If you meet these criteria, please consider the company that has been leading the solar energy revolution for nearly three decades.
Do you find fulfillment in knowing you are playing a critical financial role supporting a market-leading product? Array is currently seeking a Sales Financial Analyst to help take us to the next level of financial efficiency and optimization. In this position you will play a critical role in ensuring our growing operation remains on a steady track of growth on sound financial footing.
The Sales Financial Analyst will be a principal contributor to Array’s long-term growth strategy by performing thorough analysis of costs of goods, freight, and other contributors to assess project gross margin. The position requires a hands-on, motivated professional with solid financial and business acumen and exceptional analytical skills. The position is full-time and exempt.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform detailed cost and financial analyses, summarize historical results and variances
• Create new and improve upon existing Sales Tools to support successful and accurate cost, margin and pricing analysis during the Quotation process
• Analyze and identify ways to reduce Array’s Cost-of-Sale by reducing inefficiencies and understand bottlenecks and inconsistencies in the entire sales cycle
• Decrease the time to quote while maintaining a high level of accuracy in specifications, requirements and pricing
• Lead the development and maintenance of new International and Domestic price lists including product, freight, spare parts and services
• Support Forecasting and Demand Planning reporting and analysis
• Evaluate data, prepares forecasts, analyzes trends and presents results pertaining to sales, operations, manufacturing, general business conditions and other areas
• Utilize computers and other tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models relative to the operations of the assigned organization and advise management as assigned
• Consult with and advise assigned management regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues
• Create, track and analyze Key Performance Indicators
• Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
• Foster a positive working environment with collaboration and coordination between internal stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• The ideal candidate should have strong finance knowledge and analytical skills along with proven ability in budgeting/forecasting and financial analysis.
• Experience developing analysis and presentation material for investors, lenders and board
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with integrated financial systems (SAP) preferred, but not required. SalesForce CRM experience helpful, but not required.
• Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs. Very strong Excel charting and graphics skill set.
• Self-motivated and self-directed, with a high sense of urgency.
• Available to work a wide range of hours to meet information and analysis request deadlines
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related finance fields. MBA/CPA preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in related fields