POSITION: Scheduling Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Manager
FLSA STATUS: Part-time/Hourly/Non-Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a scheduler for SMG/SAVOR Jacksonville, responsible for an accurate and efficient scheduling of all concessions and catering personnel as determined by the relative manager in each respective building. There will be a heavy focus on the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling of all front of house employees determined by the Food and Beverage Manager in according to show/event demands.
- Maintains all up to date records of contact information for all non-profit groups and hourly staff members.
- Maintain safe working conditions and an organized work area.
- Maintains and trains staff on sign in/out and alcohol procedures.
- Establish and maintains positive staff, vendor and non-profit relationships.
- Uphold and train others on all SAVOR/SMG policies.
- Works with Food & Beverage Managers on ways to increase profits through labor savings.
- Generates and assists with labor reports and analysis on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must be proficient in scheduling software (ADP, Hot Schedules, etc.)
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have good organizational skills.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Three years of customer service experience preferred.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please include a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements as part of your application.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External Applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000439411006#/
Internal Applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/nghome.guid?c=1152751&d=InternalCareerSite&r=5000439411006#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.