Spectra Tech has an IMMEDIATE need for Security Officers. This is a great opportunity for the Platteville, CO area. (Must have a DoD Secret or Top Secret or DOE "Q" or "L" clearance.)
The Security Officer will:
- Observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site.
- Provide security and safety of client property.
- Prepare logs and reports daily.
- Preserve order and be able to act to enforce regulations and directives in accordance with company policies.
- Make continuous foot patrols of the client property and stand in a conspicuous area when not patrolling.
Security Officer Requirements:
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Active DoD Secret/Top Secret or DOE "Q" or "L" security clearance required
- Working phone (home or cell)
- Reliable transportation (your own car)
- No criminal record- to include deferred adjudication
- High School diploma or GED
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- A professional and well-groomed appearance
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Willingness to be a part of a security team
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Effective communication skills in English, orally and written
- Need to be available for any shift, mainly graveyard and weekends
- Leadership skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a naturalized citizen
- Must be willing to submit to criminal background checks and drug screen if offered employment
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Prefer military or police experience
Spectra Tech, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We are also an E-verify employer.