Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government,
industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness.
In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most
important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as
an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate
innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical
challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a
qualified Senior Director, Business Development.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), a nationally recognized applied
research and development professional services company with revenues of
approximately $85 million, is seeking a proven, highly experienced and
successful Senior Director, Business Development.
to the Executive Director, Business Development and Strategy, the incumbent
will be responsible for business development in
coordination with technical staff; attracting and expanding client base to
foster new business; new market development; identifying future Federal
Government contracting opportunities; leveraging existing technical
capabilities in new ways to solve difficult technical problems crucial to
America’s civil military base and the federal government. Emphasis will
be on expanding business in the areas of Research, Development, Testing and
Evaluation (RDT&E), weapons systems and/or platforms, and other areas of
national R&D interest.
The ultimate objectives are to develop new relationships
leveraging the Company’s expertise in pursuit of new growth; grow existing
business/programs; develop of a robust pipeline of winnable opportunities;
market CTC’s capabilities; and identify requirements for new technical capabilities
in service of our clients. Partners with all areas of the organization
required for achieving business development objectives. In addition, this
position may coordinate with CTC’s for-profit affiliate, Enterprise Ventures
Corporation, on potential areas for transition into production.
Basic Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• A proven record of accomplishment in business growth in RDT&E and/or professional services in support of Federal Government contracts or other programs of National R&D Interest.
• A successful track record in competitive capture and wins, inclusive of those resulting from the development of advanced technologies.
• A proven extensive network of senior level relationships in government, military (DoD, Intelligence Community) and the supplier base (large Prime Contractors and Small Businesses) with the ability to penetrate respective agencies or organizations.
• A proven ability to define and understand complex problems through client interaction and align Company technological/engineering capabilities to client needs; and to develop business awarded on a competitive basis as well as limited competition or sole source basis.
• An in depth knowledge of the business development pipeline, target/opportunity qualification process, Federal and Defense budgeting and acquisition processes, Federal R&D budgets and addressable markets, and industry best practices for opportunity qualification and conversion as well as pipeline development/reviews. Previous formal BD training is a plus.
• A demonstrated understanding and utilization of competitor and market analysis and ability to remain highly informed on industry developments/conditions including cross-organizational capabilities and the competitive landscape.
• Candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline plus at least 10 years of directly-related experience, including prior business development responsibility in a technology or professional services company or comparable environment; or a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline, plus at least 15 years of directly-related experience, including prior business development responsibility in a technology or professional services company or comparable environment.
• Prior business development experience in several of the following technical/business areas in a Federal contracting environment is preferred:
Energy, Power and Environmental Engineering
Joining Technologies (such as Friction Stir Welding)
o Information Technology:
Cross Domain solutions
Agile Software Development
Custom Educational and Advanced Training Solutions
Continuity of Operations/Readiness Decision Support Systems
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Secret level clearance.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2018-0053
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”