Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
New York, NY
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will work on financial planning and analysis for TravelClick and individual product lines. Will work closely with members of the finance organization to support critical financial analysis for the CEO, CFO and Board. We are a fast paced, mid-sized software and data company so position will have exposure to senior management and a variety of interesting business challenges.
- Review, track and analyze key financial metrics for the company and individual product lines
- Work on bi- weekly Sales and Revenue forecast by product; demonstrating variances vs. previous forecast, plan and prior year
- Provide Director and Vice President with key financial information for regular SLT meetings
- Help manage product operating costs, including headcount related costs and technology spend
- Assist Senior Leaders with any updates to Business Unit on progress made and/or key learning’s, status updates in their respective business areas
Annual Plan Process
- Help manage the annual plan process for overall company as well as specific product P&L’s
- Deep dives on key performance metrics
- Opportunities to support key Business Unit activities
- Analyze Key product investment impacts/ returns
- Special projects from Vice President of FP&A
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Related Field
- 2+ years of prior finance work experience
- Knowledge of Excel and other MS office products (Beginner)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills required
- Driven, self-motivated individual
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”