Our Senior Logistics (LOGS) Lead will work with both Ridgeline and key clients in the capacity of planning, managing supply warehouses, and the shipment of customer goods. Additionally the lead will organize and monitor the storage and distribution of assets; while maintaining metrics and analyzing data to asses performance improvement opportunities. An important component to this position is compliance with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
5 years of experience in logistics compliance, auditing, or a related field.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Directing/optimizing and full order cycle
- Implementing and enforcing SOP'S to ensure productivity, procurement procedures and general efficiency
- Experience with developing systems for vendor development, and vendor evaluation
- Basic understanding of strategic sourcing
Desired Skills, Education and Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, supply chain or related field
- CIPS (Certificate in Purchasing and Supply)
- CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply Management)
- Familiarity with NetSuite Inventory Management Software
Applicants must have an active Security Clearance. Candidate will be subject to a government security investigation & must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information