SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Panama City, FL
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
- Supporting systems and network upgrades to include technical refresh of systems, or the technical insertion of hardware/software upgrades and components.
· Performing set-up, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and system software and hardware.
· Providing systems and network administration support of PCs, servers, racks of equipment and configuration and management of local and remote networks.
· Testing, system integration, installation scripts, set-up and configuration of information technology equipment and other duties to support system and network infrastructure.
- Restoring connectivity, moving equipment (servers, PCs, network components, lab equipment), and experience with Cisco telecommunications products, among other roles.
- Configuring networking devices (Cisco) including:
- Establishing networking schemes, implementing and troubleshooting Location Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP), managing VLANs, access lists, routing
- Implementing system defense-in-depth using DoD guidelines and vendor best practices
- Hardening Windows and Linux systems
- Familiarity with NSX, Python and API
- Configuring and troubleshooting Fortigate firewalls
- COMSEC and HAIPE (KG-250X/KG-175) experience is preferred
- Up to 15% travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations (Occasional 2-3 week trips)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Network or Computer Engineering; Computer Science; Computer Systems, Information Security; Information Systems Management; Information Technology or a related field with 6-8 years related experience or a Master of Science degree with 4-6 years of experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting of secure enterprise networks
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience constructing complex network security measures such as access control lists, IDS/IPS and routing controls
- Must have DoD 8570.01-M IAT level II baseline certification (i.e. SSCP, Security+, etc.) and have or the ability to obtain an OS/CE (i.e CCNA/CCNP or Fortigate NSE 4) certification
- Experience providing assistance to users over the phone
- Experience with DoD compliance mechanisms (STIGs/Technical Orders/TTPs)
- Experience with DoD vulnerability management software (ACAS/HBSS)
- Virtualization experience with tools such as VMWare and ESXi
- Strong written and oral communication skills, analytical background with troubleshooting skills.
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR#2020-0004
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”