Senior Web Analyst
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
As a Senior Web Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring all website and media tracking is implemented and functioning correctly for websites built by TravelClick and/or our digital media clients. Your job will be to implement analytics and troubleshoot problems to ensure configuration is correct, data is accurate, and timely reporting is established within the deliverables across those associated products.
This job requires a deep understanding of analytics platforms (particularly Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager), tracking best practices, data analysis, and eCommerce conversion optimization. It also requires an extreme attention to detail along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Implement and test Google Analytics pageview and ecommerce tracking code for all customer websites and iHotelier booking engines.
- Serve as an analytics subject matter expert, establishing best practices, updating relevant stakeholders on new trends and technologies, providing training to other departments, representing needs in new product development, and resolving analytic installation and reporting errors.
- Work in close collaboration with other web analytics stakeholders to ensure best practices are established, followed, and implemented across products.
- Create standardized, time sensitive, automated reports for distribution to key client stakeholders.
- Perform in-depth analysis as requested around KPI’s, visitor performance, campaigns, and cross-channel performance.
- Suggest enhancements to the product that will improve its stability and ability to be supported.
- Lead project to migrate old analytics code to newer versions and assist with migrating existing tracking code implementations to Google Tag Manager.
- Monitor trends of key performance indicators for web clients and work closely with Digital Marketing team to identify potential tracking issues and/or websites that require additional optimization.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in web analytics.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong working knowledge of Excel (intermediate).
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies, such as experimentation and A/B testing, competitive analysis, event tracking, and conversion funnels.
- Knowledge and familiarity with digital marketing disciplines such as: Online Media, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, etc.
- Excellent customer-facing skills, including ability for organized and timely updates, empathy, and ability to communicate with customers on complex issues via phone or email.
- Strong analytical skills and a capacity for creative problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently, to organize and prioritize multiple project responsibilities, and to produce quality work under deadline pressure.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”