Changing the world is all in a day's work at Chamberlain Group. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. Join us at the Chamberlain Group as a Senior Analyst, SAP Master Data at Oak Brook IL location.
Senior Analyst, SAP Master Data Experience:
- 5 years of experience in Business and/or Information Technology
- 5 years of experience with SAP Master Data or equivalent ERP system
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Data expertise in one or more domain(s) – Material Master, Customer Master and or Vendor Master
- Hands-on experience with Bills of Materials (BOM) construction and maintenance, Material master creation, Mass updates, SOP development
- Familiarity with Master Data Governance (MDG) – combines Data Services and Information Steward with a Master Data Management (MDM) tools
- Knowledgeable with SAP transaction tools – LSMW, MM17, SQVI, SE16N, MM01/MM02, CS01/CS02, CC01/CC02, CV01N, XD01/XD02
- Experience with Excel add-in or SharePoint workflow tools like Winshuttle Studio and Foundation or similar tools a plus
- Experience with Lean, Agile and Six Sigma tools and processes a plus, i.e., scrum, JIRA, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Experience with Informatica, MDM tools, i.e. Information Data Quality
Senior Analyst, SAP Master Data Overview:
Senior Analyst, SAP Master Data position is responsible for developing and managing Master Data Management (MDM) processes, documentation, and metrics for materials, customers and vendors across the enterprise.
- Responsible for the collection, facilitation, audit and coordination of operational MDM processes and master data
- Coach and train team members, end users, business partners on MDM processes and master data lifecycle to enable accurate, efficient, timely and quality processes and data
- Create, improve and facilitate documentation and use of the MDM data standards/definitions, process flows and supporting systems
- Create, measure and analyze master data content & quality to identify opportunities to improve the quality, accuracy and usability of the master data
- Project management of data collection for new product promotion and changes or improvements to existing products
- Data auditor to ensure the highest quality of data to support these programs and enable speed to market and customer satisfaction
- Leverage continuous improvements to identify opportunities and recommend/implement solutions to business problems/challenges related to master data
- Facilitate and implement updates to data standard/definitions, process flow documentation or development of supporting system improvements
- Provide analysis of business and organization implications and options for Master Data structures and changes
- Administering and maintaining adherence to established master data processes and metrics
- Data analysis & processing; measure and present work outputs
- Observe and review data governance, organization, policies, standards, processes, and systems to keep current with latest organization and business partner needs
- Conduct training and on master data and master data processes for the team, users and business partners
Senior Analyst, SAP Master Data Minimum Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
Senior Analyst, SAP Master Data opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods