Changing the world is all in a day's work at Chamberlain Group. Join us at the Chamberlain Group as a Sr. Global Marketing Manager with a focus on Pro GDO & Accessories based in our modern headquarters building in Oak Brook, IL.
The Sr. Global Marketing Manager Pro GDO (Garage Door Openers) & Accessories is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans in their product category to build end user demand, sales, brand equity, market share and profitability grounded in deep consumer, product and market insights. Responsibilities include managing P/L, delivering brand strategy, product portfolio management, integrated marketing planning, pricing strategies and directing the efforts of the Pro Residential Access Solutions Marketing Team. This position is responsible for the direct and indirect supervision of professional Product Management, MarCom, Channel, Digital, and Marketing employees and will also be the key marketing member of the Residential Access Solutions Line of Business. This role represents the company with major customers, competitors, trade associations, government agencies, professional societies and similar groups. Supplies advice and assistance to the Director RAS Line of Business and Vice President and General Manager RAS Line of Business, and other Senior Executives and operating units. This position is responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining product management talent across the business.
Sr. Global Marketing Manager Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, or Marketing; Master’s or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing (channel, product/brand management, etc.) with at least 5 years in Marketing Management
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Sr. Global Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages the building of P/L, Brand Equity, Profitable Sales and Market Share growth
- Identifies category trends and future sources of growth through technology, platform identification, and/or product category expansion
- Recommends and implements product portfolio strategy, including product categories to enter, exit, and maintain
- Oversees the development & introduction of new products and line extensions
- Leads Pro LOB Marketing strategy and works collaboratively with the Channel, MarCom and Digital Marketing organization on development of end user, dealer, distributor & channel initiatives, as well as marketing communication and agency deliverables
- Focus on distribution penetration, development, and trade marketing effectiveness
- Recommends pricing objectives, strategies, and guardrails. Delivers go-to-market pricing to extract maximum value on new and existing products
- Oversees regional consumer insights, research, and competitive analysis
- Reviews ROI results for key A&P initiatives. Builds findings into strategies and plans
- Responsible for directing management of P&L, RONA & balance sheet, and S&OP for assigned product groups
- Drive cross Line of Business revenue opportunities and business development
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This opportunity offers a competitive pay rate and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.