• The person in charge for the general operations of the store. Make sure to follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Prepare strategic plan and marketing concept to boost up sales.
• Make sure that the store operations runs smoothly and clearly to meet the budget or sales goals.
• Responsible for store cost management, sales and profit, people management and development.
• Submit all reports that deemed necessary and as required by the management.
• Implements the code of discipline set by the company and make sure that all employees adheres to the rules and regulations of the company.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management or any related courses.
• Male or Female not more than 40 years of age.
• Honest and trustworthy. Gives commitment in work.
• Must be fluent in oral and written communication.
• Possesses strong background in handling restaurant store operations.
• Leadership Skills: Must be able to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for employees.
• Time Management: Must be able to develop effective time management for employees, customers and management
• Analytical Skills: Must possess analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typicSal work day.
• Decision Making Skills: Must have the ability to make hard and fast decisions.
Customer Service Skills: Customers are going to ask to speak to the manager. How you interact with customers is crucial for repeat business, employee morale and the health of your company. Great customer service skills will help you solve issues before they become problems, and help create customer loyalty.
SALARY RANGE: 25,000 to 35,000 inclusive of allowance
WORK LOCATION: Binondo, Manila and Pasay
WORK SCHEDULE: Broken Schedule/Shifting Schedule