Company Hiring Structural Aluminum Tig Welder
$50 Advance after your first day at work!
- South Tulsa Structural Steel Shop
- Job duties will include Assembly
- $17+/hr DOE
- 1st shift positions available 6am - 2:30pm M-F, some OT as required
- Temp to perm with benefits after hired on
- Required to pass a visual weld test
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable on the job Tig welding experience with Stainless Steel, Galvanize & Aluminum required.
- Must have familiarity with applicable welding processes, problem solving, self motivated, time management, reads and analyzes blueprints, possess basic mathematic skills.
- Punctuality and a good work attendance is a must.
- Walking, standing, stooping, crouching. Some heavy lifting (up to 75 lbs)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen & background check
- Must be an Oklahoma resident or willing to relocate
Welding Division - Call or Text us at 918-584-7018
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
Send your resume to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/weldingjobstulsa/
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.