SEEKING Structure Welder
When a door closes, another door should open. But if it doesn't, then go in through the window. Apply now.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Located in Catoosa
- 1 position on day shift (5am-5pm), $17.00/hour - $20.00/hour depending upon experience.
- 1 position on night shift (5pm-5am), $17.00/hour -$20.00/hour (depending upon experience) plus $1.00/hour shift differential.
- Depending on the workload, overtime on weekend may be required.
- Must have stable work history.
- Must pass American Welding Society 2g Plate Test and Canadian Welding Bureau. Two years experience preferred.
- Ability to weld together fabricated parts of structural metal products in shop with Mig welding process; plan sequence of operation.
- Obtain specified electrode and inserts electrode into portable holder or threads consumable electrode wire through portable welding gun; connect cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by Welding. Engineer or Welding Technician and be able to set welding machine wire feed.
- Ability to weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Examine weld for bead size, overall appearance, and other specifications. Knowledge of AWS D1.1 standard is preferred.
- Ability to lift and position components, manually, using overhead or jib cranes.
- Physically active (must be able to lift up to and work with up to 50 lbs. objects).
- Required to pass background check.
- All positions are Safety Sensitive Positions and the successful candidates must meet the Drug & Alcohol Testing Standards.
- No placement fee.
Job ID # 104904
Welding Division - Call or Text us at 918-584-7018
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
Send your resume to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/weldingjobstulsa/
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.