To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be results driven
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must complete Alcohol Compliance Training
Education and/or Experience
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• At least one year of experience in Quest/NCR software or equivalent preferred
• Must have one year of experience in luxury suite management or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to work extended and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
• Daily lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs. Up to 5 minutes at a time.
• Constant reaching, standing, walking, and stooping
• Sitting at workstation for an extended period of time several times a day
• May be exposed to a high noise level for extended periods of time, related to event type.
• Will require being outside during adverse weather.
• May be exposed to heat, cold, dust pollen and fumes.
• Will enter and exit doors repeatedly throughout shift
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External link: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000395533106#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 904-630-0334
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.