The Supply Chain Systems Manager (CAS) position is responsible for the facilitation of end-to-end Supply Chain process improvement and development of new analytical tools and information technologies necessary to drive Supply Chain performance. The role leads the development of organizational capabilities in the areas of systems and processes necessary to successfully deliver on strategic and operational supply chain objectives.
Supply Chain Systems Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Finance or IT
- 5+ years previous experience in one or more Supply Chain functions with an emphasis on Planning functions
- 5+ years in SAP Planning applications or similar Planning software applications
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time – some international travel to Mexico
Supply Chain Systems Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s or MBA preferred
- Ability to efficiently communicate to all levels of organization or outside partners.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Strong project and influence management skills to lead cross-functional project teams.
Supply Chain Systems Manager Overview:
- In collaboration with the Supply Chain team and IT, develop and implement the Supply Chain technology strategy.
- Establish best practices and application standards for Supply Chain system usage and integration.
- Champion the full utilization of SAP, BI and Supply Chain applications (e.g. APO) including Design, Development, Implementation & Optimization of systems and technologies.
- Leads, develops and communicate analysis on supply chain metrics and processes. Responsible for tracking, analyzing, and communicating key performance indicators (Supply Chain Reporting: Service Level /Inventory metrics review) and exceptions and collaborating with key stakeholders to deliver actionable recommendations
- Collaborate and assist with the launch of actionable reporting to understand and analyze the business for gap closure (data quality issues and accountability) and trend analysis for continued process improvements.
- Responsible for the facilitation of the end-to-end Supply Chain process plus lead and own the data analysis and development of new analytical tools. Responsible for the timely and comprehensive communication to appropriate stakeholders.
- Works cross-functionally in management of Supply Chain Master Data analysis, cleansing and validation.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This Supply Chain Systems Manager opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.