If you are a Human Resources professional who enjoys supporting an organization’s objectives in a fast paced environment, then Chamberlain Group is the place for you!
This role will be responsible for developing new and updating existing training content (both eLearning and Instructor-Led) using adult learning theory and fostering interactive learning experiences within a professional environment. Candidate will be required to provide progress reporting on open projects, and conduct completion reporting for courses delivered via the LMS.
Specialist, Talent - Employee Development Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in Training, Teaching or Education related discipline preferred.
- Three years of relevant training/instructional design - building adult learning programs and content.
- Proficiency using eLearning software such as Articulate 360 or Storyline.
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience.
- The successful candidate is a strong communicator (verbal and written), self-starter, visually creative, with a strong sense of urgency who works well under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, professionalism, and demonstrated ability to develop relationships, and maintain business partnerships.
- Ability to work in a Matrix environment and take initiative.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Specialist, Talent - Employee Development Responsibilities:
- Communicates with team members to define deliverables, discuss project status, design outlines, create work plans, and review timelines.
- Recommends training solutions that are aligned with goals by collaborating with subject matter experts; partnering to identify target audience’s training needs and creating learning objectives based upon recommendation and solution.
- Ensures learning objectives are achieved by incorporating instructional design principles and utilizing instructional design theory.
- Ensure course content is accessible via the LMS and reporting capabilities (completion, required vs recommended, etc. are optimized to serve customer reporting needs.
- Design and implement course evaluation/net promoter score improvements.
- Support marketing and communicating employee development offerings to employees by working closely with Corporate Communications.
- Ensure all vendor and internally developed content adhere to style guides and branding guidelines.
- Supports LMS selection process and assimilates to new LMS functionality.
- Oversee training completion reporting via the LMS.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
The Specialist, Talent - Employee Development is a full time opportunity that offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.