TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Annapolis Junction, MD
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with full-scope polygraph
- The CTC Technology Group is seeking a highly-experienced Technical Program Manager focused on technical program management, development of new contracts with a focus on NSA, DISA and other Ft. Meade-based clients.
- Support the CDS Program Lead on daily operations of cross domain file transfer device development, to include schedule, budget and deliverables.
- Track progress of the program and report through bi-weekly and monthly status reports, to include financial status, and provide in-person reviews with government personnel when required.
- Interact with government and project personnel during weekly and ad-hoc meetings when required.
- Maintain the program budget through interaction with CTC budget analyst to ensure that the program budget is maintained at estimated levels.
- Provide labor estimates for CTC and subcontractor personnel for specific tasks from inception through the life of the task order.
- Respond to Technical Task Orders requested by the government and, when necessary, provide cost proposals and/or detailed technical proposals.
- Track CTC and GFE equipment and assist in budget planning for the procurement of equipment when needed.
- Track licenses for the developed product and any peripherals to ensure that required maintenance is funded and acquired.
- Develop client relationships and support the CDS Program Lead in other duties resulting in the expansion of existing programs.
- Create new contract capacity when required and support business development leads in estimating and resourcing new program growth and opportunities.
- BA/BS or higher in Technical or Applied Engineering or related field.
- Ten (10) years in experience in managing program and contracts of within the Federal government, of which at least five (5) years must be within the Intelligence Community.
- Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or DAWIA Level 2 certification in Program Management.
- Demonstrated success managing complex technical programs.
- Complete understanding and demonstrated experience in Federal Government program management, business capture, contracting procedures, customer relationship management, and industry best practices for opportunity qualification and conversion.
- Successful track record capturing and winning competitive contracts.
- Proven, extensive high level relationships in government and the military with the ability to penetrate a specific agency or agencies.
- Developing and presenting tailored, comprehensive technical solutions to client requirements.
- Ability to work cooperatively with clients to identify future requirements and devise solutions to those requirements.
- Knowledge of cross domain solutions (CDS) and related technology preferred, but not required.
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2020-0003
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”