High School or GED
• Basic carpentry skills and ability to safely operate power tools
• Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications
• Ability to perform office tasks and physical labor tasks
• Ability to perform work from ladders, boom-lifts, scaffolds, roofs, etc.
• Ability to efficiently work on projects independently and in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong technical writing and communication skills
• Consistent and professional interaction and communication with clients and project team
• Ability to travel outside local area
• A valid Drivers’ License and acceptable driving record
• Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.