Position Open: Translation Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent Placement
Job Location: Osaka/Japan
Target Nationality: Mexico
Managing translation and DTP projects related to Mexico on time and at high quality.
We are looking for someone who can do proofreading of English ⇔ Mexican Spanish documents: to do so, the candidates must be native users of Mexican Spanish.
Also, the position requires negotiation with overseas vendors.
Communication and negotiation skills, as well as English skill, will be necessary.
· Composing quotes
· Management of translation and DTP projects (Process planning, proofreading, delivery and so on)
· Vendor management, assigning translators, involving negotiation with overseas companies,
(Occasionally) Assisting recruitment job
· Native user of Mexican Spanish
· Japanese - business level (above N2)
· English - business level
· Graduated from Local 4 years colleges in Mexico.
· 3 years’ experience in the real world
· Management experience
· Negotiation experience
9:00 - 18:00 (1-hour lunch break)
How to Apply: