TRANSPORTATION PLANNER/FORECASTER (SAII) - Position #
WASHINGTON FIELD OFFICE, NEW CUMBERLAND PA
PROJECTXYZ has a rare opportunity in
the Harrisburg/New Cumberland PA area for a Transportation
Planner/Forecaster.Must have related
experience and documented working knowledge of the US Army Structure and
involvement in Foreign Military Sales (FMS) a plus.
and analyze delivery schedules for line items of equipment, spares and
components included in Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs) (A.K. A. FMS cases).
multiple DoD and Industry elements to determine accuracy of item(s) delivery
incremental and timely shipment of equipment spares and components based on the
end item's delivery schedule.
analyze, record, prepare spread sheets and report shipment forecasting to the
Director for his approval to proceed.
record the supply and shipment status of items from either government depots or
industry through the transportation pipeline to final destinations, both CONUS
will require the retrieval and analyzing of various supply/shippingdocuments and recording the status of the
shipments.Direct contact with the
suppliers will be required.
duties as assigned.
resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.
reference position title and Position Number.
is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer of women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.PROJECTXYZ provides reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities in accordance with the regulations for known
disabilities.If you need assistance in
the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256.721.9001 x 155.
• Must have related experience and documented working knowledge of the US Army Structure and Transportation systems.
• Experience - Minimum: 8 years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in performing systems analysis, systems integration, and system testing in an engineering, business, mathematical, or scientific settings using a variety of engineering and analysis disciplines. Has experience with current technologies and, where required for the task, emerging technologies.
• Education - Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in such disciplines as Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Resource Management/Information Systems, Operations Research, Physical Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Business, Accounting, Economics, or other related scientific, technical, or professional discipline, or a technical training certificate from an accredited training institution with a curriculum or major field of study which provides substantial knowledge closely related to the task.Military experience tracking arms and ammunition is highly desirable.
• Must have excellent communication and teaming skills, prepare, record and produce shipment forecasting and status reports, prepare charts and graphs, and brief the status to the directors and senior government officials.
• Direct involvement in Foreign Military Sales (FMS) a plus.