Reports to: HR Manager Job Location: SUFCO - Salina, UT
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt Grade: SN7
Provides bus transportation services for company employees in terms of park-and-ride operations, ensuring transportation system and passenger safety. Monitors equipment and performs limited maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives a company-owned bus, providing safe and efficient transportation to the work site.
- Performs routine vehicle inspection and maintenance including checking the oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield wipers, and water and tire pressures.
- Provides information and other general assistance to the workforce.
- Maintains records of work performed; makes timely reports of accidents, incidents, and unusual occurrences.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle inspection and maintenance including tire pressure, checking oil and water levels.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a loaded passenger bus.
Education, Experience, & Physical Demands
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Possession of a valid Utah Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a Passenger Endorsement is a requirement for this job.
- As a CDL driver, the employee will be required to comply with all provisions of DOT Regulation 49 CFR Parts 40 and 382, including random drug and alcohol testing.
- Successful candidate must submit to post-offer, pre-employment physical examination and medical history check.
- Physical requirements must be in compliance with all provisions of DOT Regulation 49 CFR Parts 40 and 382.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
Post-offer drug and physical screening. Interested candidates must respond no later than May 3rd, 2019 by applying online at https://wolverinefuels.applicantpro.com/jobs
Wolverine Fuels - SUFCO is an EE/AA-M/F-V/D Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.