· Participate in warehouse and logistics operations.
· Follow effective & efficient way of transporting delivery and transfer of products to key accounts and existing clients.
· Ensure that all items for delivery are loaded and unloaded in a systematic and orderly manner.
· Complies with changes that could affect delivery schedule.
· Responsible in the cleanliness of company vehicles and warehouse premises.
· Follow and adhere to all administrative policies being implemented by the employer.
· Carry out other reasonable duties as required by the employer
· With valid driver license 1, 2, 3
· Are coverage – Luzon wide
· Applicants must be a resident nearby Laguna, (Calamba, Cabuyao, Sta. Rosa, Biñan)
· Highschool or college graduate of any course
· 2 to 3 years Experience as Truck Driver
· With overtime allowances
· With Meal allowances
· Must have Photocopies of SSS, PAGIBIG, TIN, PHILHEALTH
· Must have 2 valid ID’s
· Must have Updated NSO birth certificate
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org