This position provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system s infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/ storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier I/II (Help Desk) and Tier 3 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers. Provides support of the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages LINUX operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- - Provide Tier I/II (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of development, test, and production software environments through chat rooms and ticketing systems.
- - Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- - Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- - Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- - Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- - Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers
- - Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- - Facilitate the deployment of web applications and services into the client's development and production
- - environments
- - Serve as the technical point of contact between the customer and the development team
- - Maintain currency of relevant documents and update the Wild and SharePoint knowledge bases
- - Monitor and respond to chat rooms
Individual Capabilities Required:
An ACTIVE security clearance is required: TS/SCI with Polygraph:
- - Experience drafting documentation, such as FAQs and internal knowledge articles.
- - Demonstrates customer-service focus and responsiveness.
- - Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- - Experience in Linux systems in areas of system administration, integration and development
- - Experience with Infrastructure- as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technologies
- - Experience with version control systems such as GIT
- - Experience in application and web server administration
- - Intermediate-level Linux experience, software releases, and configuration management
- - Experience in software development processes and using ticketing systems like JIRA or Redmine.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- - Experience with operating systems and network architectures.