$50 Advance after your first day at work!
- Broken Arrow ASME Code Shop
- $19/hr DOE (Plus a $2/hr shift differential)
- 2nd shift (4:30pm-3am Mon-Sat) - Position will train on day shift and then move to nights
- Currently working 50+ hours a week
- Temp to perm with benefits after hired on
- Must pass a 2G/3G plate mig root fluxcore fill & cap test – visual and x-ray
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable on the job welding experience required.
- Required to pass a drug screen & background check
- Must be a local resident or willing to relocate
- Job Duties Include: Read and interpret blueprints, may be required to work at heights of up to 25 feet, must have experience operating other shop equipment, operates cutting torch and various power & hand tools. Walking, standing, stooping, crouching. Some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- About the Company: Est. in 1954 this company builds life-cycle products for oil & gas applications.
Welding Division - Call or Text us at 918-584-7018
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/weldingjobstulsa/
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.