POSITION: Warehouse-Food and Beverage
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Manager
FLSA STATUS: Part-Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for Warehouse Runners for SMG/Jacksonville, responsible for working with bartenders to remain adequately stocked during events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fills orders for product and completes transfers of inventory
- Maintains stock of all inventory at assigned locations
- Assists in setting up and breaking down of assigned bars and concession stands
- Ensures all transfer sheets are completed properly
- Ensure health codes are followed
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans store room
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to communicate and execute instructions via radio
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be results driven
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be compliant with health codes
- Must complete Alcohol Compliance Training
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must have six months related experience and/or training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
- Daily lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. Up to 10 minutes at a time.
- Constant reaching, standing, walking and stooping
- Performing work through repetitive eye/hand coordination
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External Applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000439411906#/
Internal Applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/nghome.guid?c=1152751&d=InternalCareerSite&r=5000439411906#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 904-630-0334
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.