Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, overseeing and integrating safety and security programs for the center.
• Enforces all laws, rules, and policies within the scope of his/her authority.
• Foot patrols all assigned areas and remains alert for disturbances, fires, safety hazards, traffic violators, suspicious acts and/or persons, and other unusual conditions.
• Performs building security and safety checks.
• Receives complaints and performs appropriate investigations.
• Performs main entrance duties.