Engages in providing health services for all students and follows departmental programs and standards that meet all DOL, PRH, Center and Serrato Corporation requirements. Assists the Wellness Department in the delivery of health services, support, and education that will enhance student employability and help students maintain a healthy lifestyle. Assists in ensuring that quality health services are delivered in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner. Assists the Wellness Department with focusing on wellness and disease prevention. Assists with ensuring students with disabilities receive planned accommodations. Delivers quality health services in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner.
• Dispenses prescribed medications.
• Assists in physical examinations of all new enrollees.
• Orders all drugs and medical supplies and stores when received.
• Assist Director with monitoring and ordering of medical supplies.
• Documents individual charts for all enrollees seen by medical or dental personnel.
• Ensures that all enrollees return for special treatment or medication ordered by a doctor.
• Keeps log on all infirmary patients.
• Initiate and Monitors weight improvement programs.
• Works toward meeting position performance goals.
• Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily.
• Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulations, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
• Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
• Attend regular scheduled staff meetings.
• Screens and attempts to solve all student problems before referring them to the Health & Wellness Director.
• Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
• Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement.
• Participates in PRH mandated staff training. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• Supervises LPN/LVN,
• Perform other duties as assigned.